Safe-swaps is a unique, web-based platform designed to manage ad swaps, purchase solo mailings, and even sell solo ads. It’s advertised as the “world’s best ad swap and solo mailings website.” Many have labeled it as an easy, efficient means of list building. This is my Safe-swaps review where I’ll tell what this site is all about.
Who Is It For?
The main reason people join Safe-swaps is to build their own email list quickly. The majority of people who find the platform useful join for one of the following reasons:
- The need to build an email list in a safe, scam free environment.
- Access to a community of Internet marketers open to discussing and offering advice.
- The need to purchase quality solo ads from reputable sources.
- An interest in using regular ad swaps to grow an email list while simultaneously generating profit.
- The opportunity to earn money via solo ad sales.
Product Overview – What Does It Do?
The Safe-swaps platform offers a few features that make it stand out from the crowd. For example, it has a “15 level protection” system to ensure you are not being scammed, and it’s advertised to be “100 [percent] safe.” The platform helps you build a reputation through your own profile through ratings from other. You’ll have access to two list-building activities: ad swapping and buying/selling solo ads.
Training, Tools & Support
At Safe-swaps, you’ll find a decent amount of support via their forums should you have questions or just want general information. The primary tools that have notable advantages include:
- Email Ad Swaps: this feature helps you increase traffic via ad swaps with reliable partners. An ad swap is a free exchange of emails between two list owners. Advantages include:
- Access to an entire community interested in swapping.
- Search functions for finding people who meet your needs.
- A provided click-tracking tool.
- A feedback system to help you determine which members are reliable for trades.
- Buying and Selling Solo Mailings: this feature allows you to purchase and sell emails (solo ads) from reputable sellers and buyers. You stand to gain instant traffic, opt-ins, and sales. Advantages include:
- A pre-built community of reputable members interested in selling and buying.
- Buyers have access to search functions for finding sellers who meet their needs.
- Safe-swaps handles the exchange of money, creating a safe, fraud-free environment for both seller and buyer.
- A feedback system with ratings to help you choose the most reliable and reputable sellers and buyers.
Advantages & Disadvantages
The major disadvantage to the site is the free membership. It will get you started, but it is extremely limited. To make the most of the site and really see what it can do for you, you need to purchase the monthly membership.
The major advantage to the site is that the monthly membership isn’t very expensive. If list building is a focus of your online business, Safe-swaps can be an essential tool and is worth the investment.
The rating system used by Safe-swaps can be a big advantage, but it can also be a notable disadvantage. Some buyers are never satisfied while others have unrealistic expectations. If you are unlucky enough to generate negative feedback while new, doing business on the site will become quite difficult.
How Much Does It Cost?
You can create an account with Safe-swaps for free, but it’s limited. Full access comes with a monthly membership, which runs about $30 per month.
My Safe-swaps Review Conclusion
The most common question I hear is, is Safe-swaps a waste of money? Honestly, it depends on whether or not you can use the site properly.
If you’re building an email opt-in list, I definitely recommend Safe-swaps as an essential tool for your toolbox. I built my list using the ad swap and solo ad buying features, and I make money by selling solo ads on the platform. I find them to be very useful. Initially, I was performing ad swaps on a daily basis. Currently, I purchase a couple ads per week and sell 3 to 5 per week.
When you first start using the site, I strongly recommend limiting your interactions to people with 100 percent positive ratings and reliability that’s in the green. Dealing with these folks should prevent you from encountering negative feedback from the dreaded “impossible customer,” giving you a chance to build a good reputation as a new member.
If you would like to build a real business online, check out my review of this free high quality training.
Please leave your questions or comments about my Safe-swaps review below or you can get in touch with me at Wealthy Affiliate profile.