According to recent statistics:
- There are over 1.5 billion active users of Facebook
- 700 million people log onto Facebook daily
- 4.75 billion pieces of content are shared daily
- 16 million local business pages have been created
Keeping these in mind, don’t you think it’s important to create and manage a Facebook fan page for your business?
The Guide to a Good Facebook Fan Page
If you are interested in taking the big step of creating a fan page or managing an existing fan page effectively, here are some great tips to help you out.
- Keep it fresh – Make sure that there is something new and interesting on your page daily. This should not take too much effort if you integrate the fan page with other social media channels like Twitter and YouTube to automatically post new feeds to the fan page when they are updated, or use great services like “Ping” to get the job done.
- Good intro for new visitors – When a new user tries to view your fan page, send them to a controlled area of the page where information or a video about the company can be viewed, so they can get an idea about the fan page before interacting with the content on the wall. This way, they do not get overwhelmed by the content all at once.
- Exclusive Facebook contests – Hosting a contest exclusively for Facebook fans could really boost the number of fan page subscribers and promote the brand.
- Other incentives for becoming a fan – Other than contests, marketers can work with any factor that will attract subscribers to the fan page. Some examples include free shipping for Facebook fans, product coupons, special promotions ad discounts, and pre-order opportunities. Another smart approach is to give insider information and breaking news on the fan page so that they feel like part of the company and stay loyal to it.
- Interaction and communication – Being able to interact is a core aspect of social media, so the fan page must be interactive and engaging. Daily questions, polls, games, and quizzes among other creative ideas should really get the buzz going on in your fan page, increasing traffic to it.
Proceeding with the Actual Facebook Market
As the stats mentioned initially show, Facebook is an important medium for Internet marketing. However, just creating a fan page and letting it be will not help. You need to put some effort into it and be smart about how you handle the fan page to become successful.
Are you tired of struggling online? Are you tired of all the scams? Are you interested in a high quality program with integrity? How about a program with a free membership where you’ll get an inside view with no risk. Check out my review on the best program online.