These are my Top 30 MLM companies. This initial list is based 100% on the amount of search traffic generated by the company name using my keyword tool.
This initial list is my working list of MLM companies that I’m going to conduct an in depth review. As I complete each review, I’ll provide a short description here and a link to the review.
Once these 30 reviews are complete then I’ll rearrange the rankings based on the reviews. Then as I complete additional reviews, those companies could make the list if they are better than the ones currently on this list.
Eventually, the number 1 company on this list will be the next MLM that I will join.
Please leave comments below if your favorite MLM is not on this list. I’ll add it to my list of MLM companies to be reviewed.
Javita Coffee: A company offering coffee that tastes great and delivers healthy benefits to provide a better coffee every time
North American Power: Retail energy and natural gas supplier based in Norwalk, Connecticut
Body By Vi: A company challenging you to cruch your way to good nutrition with different healthy products
Organo Gold: A global leader in ganoderma-enhanced coffee and beverages, providing life changing opportunities with expanded portfolio in all-natural skincare
Touchstone Crystal: A direct selling jewelry division of Swarovski, an international company known for its high-quality crystal glass.
Immunotec: Company offering specially formulated protein products to help you live better, healthier and happier.
30. ACN – North American-based multi-level marketing company which provides telecommunications, energy, merchant services and other services, depending on the country, through a network of independent sellers who also can recruit other sellers
29. Nerium – Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Neora is a global relationship marketing company offering breakthrough, proprietary age-fighting skincare and wellness
28. USANA – Utah-based multi-level marketing company that produces various nutritional products, dietary supplements and skincare products
27. Perfectly Posh – Perfectly Posh is a company that offers Pampering products made in the USA with gentle, natural ingredients.
26. Nu Skin – Nu Skin Enterprises is an American multilevel marketing company that develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements under its Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands.
25. Juice Plus: – A new all-in-one performance shake with a big PLUS! This shake provides protein to build your muscles, B vitamins to support your mental performance and energy production, beet root and tart cherry to aid recovery, and vitamin D to support bone health.
24. Ambit Energy: – Ambit Energy is an international multi-level marketing company that provides electricity and natural gas services in energy markets in the U.S. that have been deregulated. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas, and its operations/call center headquarters are located in Plano, Texas.
23. Stream Energy – Stream Energy is a subsidiary of NRG Energy and a retail electricity company. It uses multi-level marketing as its primary sales channel. The company sells electric and gas services in seven states and Washington, D.C.
22. Origami Owl – Origami Owl is an American privately owned multi-level marketing custom jewelry company operating in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.
21. Primerica – Primerica, Inc. is a company that provides insurance, investment and financial services to middle income families in the United States and Canada. Primerica is the parent company of National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Primerica Life, Peach Re, and Vidalia Re. Primerica acquired e-Telequote in July 2021.
20. Stampin Up!
19. Stella & Dot – Shop Stella & Dot for jewelry, bags, accessories, and clothing for trendy women.
18. Oriflame – Oriflame Holding AG is a Swedish-Swiss multinational multi-level marketing company, that sells beauty and personal care products.
17. Younique – Younique is an American multi-level marketing company that markets beauty products. The company was founded in 2012 by Derek Maxfield, who serves as CEO, and Melanie Huscroft, and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah. Between 2017 and 2019, Younique was 60% owned by Coty, Inc.
16. Arbonne – Arbonne is an MLM company that’s said to strive to be the best and healthiest company in the world. It sells a variety of products ranging from vegan skin care to nutritional supplements
15. Tupperware – Tupperware Brands Corporation, formerly Tupperware Corporation, is an American multinational multi-level marketing company. Its main focus is kitchen and household products, and it is particularly known for its line of plastic containers for food storage and preparation
14. Scentsy – Wickless candles and scented fragrance wax for electric candle warmers and scented natural oils and diffusers. Shop for Scentsy Products
13. Isagenix: – Isagenix International LLC is a privately held multi-level marketing company that sells dietary supplements and personal care products. The company, based in Gilbert, Arizona, was founded in 2002 by John Anderson, Jim Coover, and Kathy Coover.
12. Plexus – Plexus deals with powdered weight loss supplement that you mix with water and drink.
11. Melaleuca: – One of the largest online wellness shopping club. Their mission is to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals!
10. Advocare – AdvoCare International, L.P. is an American dietary supplement company.
9. Pampered Chef – Pampered Chef is a multinational multi-level marketing company that offers a line of kitchen tools, food products, and cookbooks for preparing food in the home. They also offer some products to help transport some of their products and gardening tools.
8. Amway: Amway is an American multi-level marketing company that sells health, beauty, and home care products.
7. Herbalife: – Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. is a global multi-level marketing corporation that develops and sells dietary supplements.
6. Beachbody: – The Beachbody Company is a publicly traded American fitness and media company based in Santa Monica, California. It operates the brands Beachbody On Demand, Team Beachbody and Openfit.
5. DoTerra: – dōTERRA is a multi-level marketing company based in Pleasant Grove, Utah that sells essential oils and other related products.
4. Young Living: A legit MLM company selling essential oils.
3. Rodan and Fields: This is a good sound company run by product experts. This review is out of date and needs to be re-done to my new more in depth format.
2. LuLaRoe: This is one of the hottest and newest companies on the market. Which is why they ranked so high based on search traffic. But they are having problems. They’ll be lucky to even make it into my Top 30 once I have completed all the reviews.
1. Avon: They are one of the oldest, biggest and most legit companies in the business. This review needs to be updated to my new more in depth format.